Smart Trips gives you the chance to win Commuter Rewards for driving less. It’s a win-win for the air, the environment, your wallet and your waistline!
What do I do?
- Carpool, vanpool, bike, take the bus, walk, or work from home at least once per week each quarter to get the chance to win a $50 prize. Log at least 3 times a week for a chance to win a $100 prize.
- Log Smart Trips more often to earn more chances for even bigger prizes.
- Make your commutes during the quarterly eligibility periods which run from January to March, April to June, July to September, October to December.
- Log your trips online by the deadline – the 15th of the month following the end of each quarter.
- Notify Smart Trips by phone, 215-2916, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems you have with logging commutes or choosing rewards BEFORE the deadline.
- Keep your Smart Trips log current. Periodically, we conduct prize drawings that participants are automatically entered into.
What can I win?
- Every quarter, winning participants receive $50 and $100 gift cards from Smart Trips’ partner vendors: Bliss, Café 4, Aubrey’s, Mast General Store, Three Rivers Market, and Tomato Head.
- Log your commutes all year long for chances to win our annual Commuter Appreciation prizes such as iPads, Amazon Kindles, Osprey Messenger bags, and more.
- Limit 1 prize per participant per calendar year. Only two adults (aged 16 and older) per household are eligible to win prizes in the same year.
When will I get my prize?
Commuter Rewards and Quarterly prizes are mailed out by the end of the month following the end of a quarter. Arrangements may be made for larger prizes and items to be picked up at our offices in downtown Knoxville.
- For the first quarter, rewards are mailed out by April 30.
- For the second quarter, rewards are mailed out by July 31.
- For the third quarter, rewards are mailed out by October 31.
- For the fourth quarter, rewards are mailed out by January 31.